The Wood Law Defense possesses many years practicing expungement law (record sealing, expunction), in Washington State. The authority to seal or destroy records and vacate convictions is established by the laws enacted by the Washington State Supreme Court. State laws concerning court records and criminal history records changes frequently, so you may wish to seek legal advice. If you are looking to clean up your criminal record through felony or misdemeanor expungement, you should consult an attorney to determine if sealing or destorying your record or vacating your conviction can help you. Contact the Wood Law Defense to review your options.
Typical Requirements for Expungement
- Five consecutive without an offense or crime
- No pending criminal offenses
- No pending diversion agreement
- No longer required to register as a sex offender
- Was not convicted of rape in the first or second degree or of indecent liberties committed with forcible compulsion
- Person paid restitution to the victim
Source: Washington State Courts Guide
Contact Us Regarding Our Expungement Services
Comments are closed.